[tcb] Dropped my van off at Pierce Auto in San Antonio

So I dropped my van off in SA today to see if John can finally figure out what
is going on with my idle problem.  Alan Riggs suggested using them.  Turns out
John is hosting the VOSA club tonight for a workshop.

I didn't stick around since we were headed to Shiner to meet some friends, tour
the brewery and have a few cold ones.

My wife gets lost following me in our other car and is about 30 minutes late.
John asked me if we had a GPS and I said no.  Then he tells me a corny joke.

What do get when you mix PMS with GPS?  One pissed off bitch that's going to
find you!