[tcb] Re: Dormobile

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 19:12:53 -0600

It's a Sesame Street game "One of these things, isn't like the others."  It
looks like a spare engine was put in there.  The rest of the engine
compartment isn't that dirty.  I also see corrosion from it sitting outside.

Recent repaint, I'd go over it thoroughly before even thinking of an offer
on it.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx