[tcb] Re: Directions to T@P

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 08:08:26 -0500

yes, what sammie said, ol' alice the garmin (yes we named her, she's a british
lady too) will be telling me the way using the trusty family trucksterDate:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 05:57:00 -0700From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb]
Re: Directions to T@PTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:  Does the park have an address
so we can GPS it?  Or what is the nearest intersection/address so we can GPS
From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb] Re: Directions to
T@PTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 10:48 PMRonnie
,Remember the Mexican food restraunt we ate at years ago with the buggy
people,? Come tru Temple and hit 2305 or 36 either will work , go to state 317,
if you go 36 turn back south on 317 ,at the caution light take a right and go
straight till you stop at a stop sign,proceed straight ,it turnsinto Tan yard
keep going and you will run into the park . from 2305 go all the way to317 take
a left , go to the caution lights turn right go straight all the way into the
park . Its an old core of engineer park .Call me if you need anything 254
7189783.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B