[tcb] Re: Directions to T@P

  • From: "chuck blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 14:29:41 -0500

You are lucky that we don't all invade your secert place.
  Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 06:16:51 -0700
  From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Yeah, I broke down and bought one too.  The only problem I have is that
Bev keeps arguing with the lady when she doesn't agree on which way to turn.

          Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 05:57:00 -0700
          From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                Paul:  Does the park have an address so we can GPS it?  Or what
is the nearest intersection/address so we can GPS it?

                --- On Thu, 10/2/08, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>

                  From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
                  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 10:48 PM

Ronnie ,Remember the Mexican food restraunt we ate at years ago with the buggy
people,? Come tru Temple and hit 2305 or 36 either will work , go to state 317,
if you go 36 turn back south on 317 ,at the caution light take a right and go
straight till you stop at a stop sign,proceed straight ,it turnsinto Tan yard
keep going and you will run into the park . from 2305 go all the way to317 take
a left , go to the caution lights turn right go straight all the way into the
park . Its an old core of engineer park .Call me if you need anything 254
7189783.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B