[tcb] Re: Directions to T@P

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 07:33:12 -0700 (PDT)

And what is Will smoking this morning?

--- On Fri, 10/3/08, Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Directions to T@P
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 8:59 AM

#yiv2044939719 {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}
"You get on any freeway and take the Wilmington cutoff, you don't want to go
north, you want to go south. Head on south 97 miles till you come to the Tastee
Freeze and take a right. Go 97 miles till you get to the Standard station, stop
at that Standard station, walk right up to the man there and ask 'where the
hell am I?'"

"And now back to our movie 'The Jackson Five Story' starring: The Osmond
Brothers"

-- Cheech and Chong

From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 8:43 AM

#yiv2044939719 #yiv1404889209 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv2044939719 #yiv1404889209 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

so far she's only let me down once. but when  your friend says technically we
live in st. joe but physically we live in yellville but our road isn't on any
map you should expect some confusion. i ended up about 30 miles away from where
i should of been. but a simple phone call got me where i needed to be.

but she did get me to your house with no problems.

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 06:16:51 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, I broke down and bought one too.  The only problem I have is that Bev
keeps arguing with the lady when she doesn't agree on which way to turn.

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 05:57:00 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul:  Does the park have an address so we can GPS it?  Or what is the nearest
intersection/address so we can GPS it?