[tcb] Re: Did everyone take a day off

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:06:10 -0600

I work during the day 8am-5pm with Dan at Martin's Sewing Machines.
I was at work yesterday. I was cleaning all day,worked a little. What a boring
day yesterday. Dan's here today and feeling better so it should be a fun day.
So email away, I am here just siting here waiting for email.

So go to Arkansas & Buses No Where Near the Arch & Bob's...I could take off for
10 days. My job's great! I will have to check with Mike(boss & brother-in-law).
That's a long time from now, can't make any promises yet. It would be wonderful
to travel in the bus for 10 days. I must be crazy or just love riding in a
Volkswagen. Riding, not driving Dan does that.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
Houston Air Coolers
Texas Airheads