[tcb] Dangit -- show timing WAAAAYYYY off

Crap (sorry). I have to get the Rivi running THIS week.

Engine is in but I need to get it fired up so I can inspect/register on
Monday and have Monday/Tuesday to make a "how does it feel" run and the
rest of the week for a "taking it easy" trip to Jerome.

Darnit again -- Monday is Labor Day -- inspect/register on Tuesday at the
earliest <sigh>. I may be in the Chevy again after all. <SIGH!>

Need a quick list brainstorm to get parts from Ronnie.

Engine compartment seal
Couple of bags of screws for tinwork
a few fuel filters (I'll double or triple filter for a while)
a meter or two of fuel line
new rubber brake lines all around
(I have shoes and pads that I had for the '74)

I should be able to get the grade 8 bolts for the rear hanger mounts
locally (same size as engine mount bolts but 2.5" long)

Other ideas? Want to order early tomorrow morning for quick delivery.

Gerald