[tcb] Re: Dan sucks

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:28:12 -0600

The parade organizers send us a number a few days before hand but we won't
be here to get it so I will post the number Thursday morn on here.If not
just ask any of the parade people they have a list(its listed as Texas
Airheads VW) or look for us- red and white camper- we'll be there early to
decorate- by 5 at least. Steve cell is 817 360-0678- call us if you get
lost. Glad you can make it Neil, we go eat afterwards so if anyone knows a
good place in Grapevine let us know. We just found out that the Vintage VW
club of Hawaii is having their toy cruise this Sunday- we'll join them even
if its in an embarrassing new car, I'll take pics.