[tcb] Re: Dallas people

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:02:20 -0700 (PDT)

I went to lunch right as the sirens went of but didn't see anything. I got back
and heard that the tornado warning was in my neighborhood. I also saw footage
of several semis on their side and reports of them being tossed into the air
from a parking lot. Hope everything is the way I left it when I get home, like
the car cover over the wife's convertible...

'59 23 Window Deluxe
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 Super Vert