[tcb] DAMN FINE EXPLANATION - for FRIDAY

  • From: "David Sparlin" <nilraps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Sparlin" <nilraps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:22:52 -0500

DAMN FINE EXPLANATION

The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love

to a very attractive young woman. And was somewhat upset. "You are a

disrespectful pig!" she cried. "How dare you do this to me -- a faithful

wife, the mother of your children ! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce

straight away !"

And the husband replied "Hang on just a minute love, so at least I can tell

you what happened."

"Fine, go ahead," she sobbed, " but they'll be the last words you'll say to

me!"

And the husband began -- "Well, I was getting into the Bus to drive home and

this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and

defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the bus. I noticed that

she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she

hadn't eaten for three days ! So, in my compassion, I brought her home and

warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't

eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them

in moments.

Since she needed a good clean up I suggested a shower, and while she was

doing that I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes so I threw

them away. Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that

you have had for a few years, but don't use because you say they are too

tight. I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present,

which you don't use because I don't have good taste.

I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't use

just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the

expensive boutique and don't use because someone at work has a pair the

same. "The husband took a quick breath and continued - "She was so grateful

for my understanding and help and as I walked her to the door she turned to

me with tears in her eyes and said, " Please .. do you have anything else

that your wife doesn't use?"