[tcb] Re: Crazy!

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 18:42:46 -0500

I am not a lawyer, or even a caveman lawyer so you need a more educated opinion
than mine on this matter.

I would think that photos of something in a public place would have little
protection.  I'm guessing photography of the MonaLisa is prohibited and the
image has a copyright, but I don't understand the complex laws I'm just a
caveman.

Jeff

sent via iPhone