[tcb] Re: Cool Note on Windshield

Vanagon.

  Sparky is sitting the driveway.  He is my back-up & weekend bus now.

  How's your van?

  Anyone heading to Salido this weekend for the Buggy Blast?

  Ronnie

  Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Sparky or the Vanagon???

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Say gang,

  This AM I was at the doctor and a lady left a note on my windshield that I
thought you might enjoy.

  " What a beautiful Westfalia, I did not know they were making them anymore.
Had one that my husband and I traveled from New Jersey to Nova Scotia and then
out west to Victoria down the west coast and then east to Denver (had a son
there) and then back east to New Jersey, never had a argument, it was all
beautiful.  My husband is gone and I miss him and our van terrible.  Good luck
& God Bless, Dorthea".

  I thought it was a cool note, I liked the almost oh by the way "had a son
there" comment.

  I didn't see the lady but by the hand writing it looks like she was an
elderly lady.

  Ronnie

  Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.