[tcb] Re: Cool Note on Windshield

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 05:49:18 -0500

We're home, we had a really good time, loved the show, loved the scenery, we
camped at lake campwood, looked like golden pond, very laid back show the
judges were employees and others(some kids), they just picked their fav. So
much fun to see cars I've never seen, I'll bring the dvd & copies to the
Pyscobilly. Got my poles for my privy tent from Gunter paid 250 for them- I
was right the price is now 625 for the set including tent.
Mid America will start selling more vintage repop items.
There was a guy in Effingham selling his collection really cheap, there must
have been 20 books on peoples stories, I have never seen most of them. Wish
now I would have bought them. Oh they did a cool thing in the evening they
had a big barn fire and sat around and told bus stories, we didn't stay for
that though we went back to our camp with showers. They know nothing about
BarBQ- yuck.
I want to go to the classic next weekend but Steve has to work- anyone want
to go?