[tcb] Re: Classic car insurance in Texas

  • From: Matt Callahan <m58gc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:23:13 -0700 (PDT)

I have an agency in Elgin, but I write all over the state.

  I can do this for you too and I am a bus driver!

  Matt

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Chris,

The Skeen Agency has both my buses insured. Tara Skeen 713-947-1965 they are on
the Gulf Freeway.

Bob Perring hooked me up with Tara about 5 years ago.... Im been very happy
with them ...Bob  has used her for years..

Trey

  On 5/10/07, Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Folks,
Looking to change auto insurance for the bus anyone know of a good company that
will do a 66? I caint remeber if I asked this already, but anyway any
information would be good.
  Thanks,
  Mark,
  I got the fan last night and the thumb is pretty well healed from last
weekend so if your ready to drop the engine tomorrow I'll plan on being home by
5 o'clock as well. I got the new carb in my hands too, so that will be good.
Jenkins are you comming around?

    Cajun Eskimo

  More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.

Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection
in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.