[tcb] Re: Classic car insurance in Texas

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 09:04:24 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

We have Hagerty and we're  pleased, they paid off big time on the camper
when Steve wrecked it,
With no problems and that's the true test of insurance, they didn't even
raise our rates this year either.
 I know they are real picky about what they insure though. I've heard they
won't do campers but we have
both the camper and 66 vert of one policy.