[tcb] Re: Classic car insurance in Texas

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 19:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

They probably change some of the stuff they insure, I
v'e had the pKup with J.C.Taylor since around 95, when
the truck was really rough . A agent in Austin
underwrires mine.I drove the p Kup to my All State
agents office the other day , and he wantted me to
change to Haggertys . Good luck .

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.