[tcb] Re: Classic Trip Report

  • From: "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:30:55 -0500

We made it home about 11:25 PM last night ,no problems  1085miles round trip
with out a hickup I'm sure something will fall off of it going to the store !
Had a great time hanging with everyone ,
To all the people that didn't make it to the classic SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCKY  a
great time was had by all
  Drew & Debbie