[tcb] Chuck in the hospital

About an hour ago Chuck was still in the hospital with more heart stuff. He had
pain and was generally screwed up this morning so Sue took him to the hospital
and they admitted him and ran a wire up his femoral artery into his heart and
found a muscle squeezing an artery. ( I guess, I'm not a doctor but I play one
on TV). I guess he'll be alright, they should let him go home tonight if his
enzymes are OK. (Is that like snot?)

When I got an angiogram they ran it through my heart and into my brain. I got
to watch it on TV and I got more liquid Valium when I asked for it. Then they
took a gigantic C-clamp and clamped the skin from my thigh to the gurney and
left me in the hall.

Chuck didn't get the Valium or the TV, but he didn't get clamped. And he got to
wait in a room. Sue asked about the gigantic clamp after I told her and they
said, oh God no, we don't do that anymore. It may be 'cuz I complained. Alot
and loudly.

Pray for Chuck to get well. He has forgotten more than all of us put together
about VWs and I need him to fix my cars all the time, besides he is the
fireworks show for Psychobilly. GET WELL, CHUCK!