[tcb] Re: Chirp, Chirp

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:25:47 -0500

It rained at Eureka Springs like it was the end of the world. Big wind,
sheet rain, lots of close lightning. It stopped between 11 and noon I think,
then it  stopped and didn't come back.  The show recovered very nicely,
people appeared in big numbers right away. I thought that there would not be
very many people watching the parade, but there were more people than I can
ever remember. The day really turned out great.