[tcb] Chevy to Jerome?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 03:26:03 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Job #2 called me to work today. So, I got nothing done on the Rivi, didn't
order the parts I need, etc...

Job #2 is not one where I sit on my ... chair ... 17 hours/day either.
After climbing up and down ladders all day pulling network cable runs my
knees and hips were on fire. Almost fell getting out of the truck at a
store after leaving work. -- So, I decided to "use the pain". I went and
let John work on my tattoo some more of course, didn't even feel it.

Note it's 3am as I write this. I've been home since 10pm. I *REALLY* need
to excersize more with the regular job I have.

I have 5 days (including today) to get it running. I'll be working 17
hours/day 3 of those.

I'll be talking to Jake this evening to get a fresh list of all the holes
he tapes up for shipping and any last minute advice. I'll raid the '74 for
tin screws. I looked at the brake hoses and they look good, I was replacing
them "just because" -- it's something I do with any "new" VW.

If I'm not comfortable with it by Tuesday I'll have the Chevy and the Westy
Tent at Jerome. Even if the truck is relegated to no-man's land I'll be
able to set up the tent with the group.