[tcb] Re: Cheap Date - March 31

I'm game.  I put it on the NHVWclub website also.  Do you remember the original
one?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Sawyer
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 8:12 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Cheap Date - March 31

  Sounds like fun. I think we should make a cruise out of it.

  Ronnie Hughes <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    For anyone in the Houston area, here's an idea for a cheap date on Friday,
March 31.  Grand Opening of the Showboat Drive-in, west of Tomball on FM 2920.

    We are planning to open on March 31st with Ice Age 2.  We will not be
completely finished but are so eager to open up that we will complete
everything as we go.  We hope everyone is as excited as we are to have a drive
in again.  We will be revamping our website soon so that you can get showtimes
and coming event information.  On March 31st we will open our gates at 6pm and
the movie will s tart at 7:30.  Ticket prices will be 5.00 for adults and 4.00
for children.