[tcb] Cheap Date - March 31

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:57:55 -0600

For anyone in the Houston area, here's an idea for a cheap date on Friday,
March 31.  Grand Opening of the Showboat Drive-in, west of Tomball on FM 2920.

We are planning to open on March 31st with Ice Age 2.  We will not be
completely finished but are so eager to open up that we will complete
everything as we go.  We hope everyone is as excited as we are to have a drive
in again.  We will be revamping our website soon so that you can get showtimes
and coming event information.  On March 31st we will open our gates at 6pm and
the movie will start at 7:30.  Ticket prices will be 5.00 for adults and 4.00
for children.