[tcb] Re: Center Pin/ Bus registered

So what was the assessment?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Denis Dodson
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 12:33 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Center Pin/ Bus registered

  Derrick from Wayout (that crook!) is coming to my shop tomorrow with his
reaming tool and a kit to do the work. He prefers to do the work under my lift
since everyone says that the center pin work is a pain in the ass because you
have to do it on your back. I think that I could do it with a brake cylinder
reamer, but for under $100 to have a guy who has done it 50 times and has the
tools to come to your house and do it sounds a little hard to beat.

  I wonder what it is like to drive a bus without 5" of freeplay in the
steering. I'll put it in a ditch with over steer.

  I went down to the Revenue Office to get new tags for Murray. I wanted
Antique tags so I won't have to re-new each year. I had to know Murray's
license number, have an assessment ( that was at a desk across the room, took
about 15 minutes) and registration to show that I had another "real" car.
That's all. They handed over new plates. Oh, and I had to pay. $9.75.