[tcb] Re: Campsies at T@P

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:06:53 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like you need to put some velcro in your foil hat so you can let it out
a little at a time.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Wow, a water line installed for us? And a
cool generator! Will that thing
run all night? Should we pay for the diesel? When I was doing film work, the
Gaffer would lay down a distribution box with about a hundred outlets. The
crew, that liked me, made sure that I stayed far from it. Man, you blackout
half a city block in Dallas and people never let you forget it.

Myself, I don't need no damn lectricity at night. I came from pioneer stock.
When I was a very young strapping buck, very early, me and the other kids
would gather up the buffalo chips to make a fire so that Ma could start our
breakfast of groat clusters, everyday, groats. Then we had to go brush the
ox's teeth, my mom was a stickler about oxen dental care, and then we would
strike out for another day moving toward Californy. There were many a day
when...wait a minute...Damn I had my hat on way too tight.

Nevermind.