[tcb] Re: Campsies at T@P

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:32:01 -0500

yea, good call on getting the group to lunch on Saturday ....

rus·tic  (rstk)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or typical of country life or country people. See Synonyms
at rural.
2.
a. Lacking refinement or elegance; coarse.
b. Charmingly simple or unsophisticated.
3. Made of unfinished or roughly finished wood: rustic furniture.
4. Having a rough or textured appearance; rusticated. Used of masonry.
n.