[tcb] Re: Campsies at T@P

  • From: "Dirksen, Chris" <cdirksen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:55:01 -0500

Happy dances rock!

----- Original Message -----
From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon Oct 09 17:51:25 2006
Subject: [tcb] Campsies at T@P

I have been asked about what services will be available at T@P.  I guess that
there will be portapotties, I think I heard that there will be a water truck?
And if there is any electricity, it will be a generator. Is any of this true?

I think that we should all prepare for rustic camping. Portapotties and that's
all. Then if anything else shows up, we will all do the happy dance.

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately
and delete the material from any computer.
This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]