[tcb] Re: Camping once a month!

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:31:59 -0600

No freakin' Ninja Rangers!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katrina" <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 3:35 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Camping once a month!

We're gonna try and stay out of the State Parks, an just go to privately owned camp grounds. State Parks have a lot of fees if you don't have a annual pass, and there's a lot of rules, like quite time at 10PM, park ninja rangers,etc.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Monday, February 09, 2009, at 03:35PM, "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Huntsville is nice this time of year.

Katrina wrote:
Suggest a place.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Monday, February 09, 2009, at 03:19PM, <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How about something thats halfway between Dallas and Houston???

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katrina" <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>