[tcb] Camping once a month!

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:02:04 -0600

Dan & I camped a couple of weeks ago, and Robb suggested we camp once a month.
I will put the camping dates on my calendar. Anyone can also suggest other
dates.
Everytime I post the calendar is in my signature. Look for the ACCS camping.
AirCoolersCamp-outS.

Research on Possum Kingdom Camping- Friday Feb.27 & Saturday Feb.28,2009

http://updateanytime.com/u12112/default.aspx?id=pk&aid=&opn=&tid=&uid=&rid=&guid=&amp;

Public camping areas are managed by the "Brazos River Authority"
FREE CAMPING in the winter months,The BRA does not take reservations for public
tent camping sites.
There are no electric or water hook-ups at BRA campsites.
I looked and North D & D-has showers,but most of us don't take those when we
are camping "if it's too cold."

http://www.brazos.org/pkPublicUseAreas.asp#

There's one private owned camp ground I found but, there's rules! No pets
allowed.

http://www.skycamp.com/camping.html

State Park Ninja Camp-out

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/possum_kingdom/

Ohh ya and Dan suggested that the camping could be according to the FISHING
Calendar.
We could go camping the weekend there's good fishing. So this month for
instance it would be, Fri.Feb.27 & Sat.Feb.28
Or like the Full Moon Bus club goes by when it's a "Full moon."
We could go by the moon phase, there's a "New Moon" on Feb.25.
If someone got a telescope then you would want no moon so u could c the stars.

Robb said we could do the Free camping if it's not too cold. If it's too cold
then we could camp at SkyCamp.
"Talk amongst yourselves" and let me know what ya'll think.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/