[tcb] Re: Camping for the Nac. Show

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:57:25 -0600

We are camping here:

We will most likely head up there some time friday afternoon.

On Mar 17, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Neil McGlothin wrote:

Hey, I inadvertantly deleted all my inbox msgs related
to the show!  Good thing I put things in folders, or I
would have lost EVERYTHING!
My question is, where is everyone campin'?
Was it the Shirley Creek camp site?
Elizabeth & I will be headin' out from Irving Friday
afternoon, we'd love to hook up with anyone else
leaving the DFW MetroMess for the cruise to the campsite!

Do You Yahoo!?