[tcb] Re: Camping

I am.  But here are two interesting facts I found out when I called Cedar
Breaks today:

Gate will lock at 10pm.  There is a lock but not the kind of lock that has a
code.  So if you arrive after 10pm you will have to park outside of the gate
and you can walk in.

No wood fires allowed.  You can not use the fire rings at all.  Camping
sites have grills but you can only cook with charcoal at sites that have
grills with covers.  There are sites with grills that don't have covers, so
choose your site wisely if you want to cook with charcoal.

Julie