[tcb] Re: California Rabbit

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:53:50 -0600

This sounds like a decent plan.
It also sounds like WAY TOO MUCH TROUBLE to me.
I have a friend who is in to the old rabbits.
He has picked them up AROUND HERE, for cheap.
He found a 82 convertable for 500.
A NICE one owner 86 for 700.
He turned both around for a pretty good price.
The one in Ca. looks like a sweet deal, but I think you can find one as
good with out all the out of state problems.
My friend does not have one right now but he is looking. I know of a
couple other places to look if you want me to.
Sorry I can't volunteer to drive the one back from Ca. for you.
Thanks for the heads up on the state wanting the cars out of Ca.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.