[tcb] Re: CV joint broke

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:49:36 -0500

Hey ya never know, he does have a 2.0 liter...

Mark Sawyer wrote:
No, that would be me in the Vanagon.

*/Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    burnouts.....me?

    On 4/18/07, *Eric Woodall* <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        They break when they are not tightend down correctly.
        I'd be willing to bet one or more of the bolts were a little
        loose.
        Or, were you doing burnouts again?