[tcb] Re: COLD!

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:52:28 -0800 (PST)

This is too funny to not share.  These comments are from Trey in Houston.

Have fun and I'll look for you when you streak across the field on National
TV with the message "this smile brought to you by Brunson Dental, Austin
Texas" written with a Sharpie on your back and VW logo's on your ass cheeks.
Hey look a splity......

 Jeff