[tcb] CAMPING @ GLENROSE AUGUST 10th-12th

  • From: "angii pender" <ang_is_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 10:11:57 -0500

Ok some of us were going to go camp this weekend, but cash and other chores got in the way, SOOOOOOOOOO we are going to try this again!
There is a great little campground just past Jerry's (Bodean) place about, I think 1/2 hour that is quite PVT. and right off a river. It has electricity, and water, along with bathrooms ans showers. I believe it is 20$ per night.
This is also where Bodean's Show will be held, Aircoolerpalooza, so get a sneak peek, it will be a good time !!!
If anyone needs Directions shoot me an email, and I will get them off to you!!

Reiki Blessings,

angii

Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to win!