[tcb] Re: Busses By The Beach...February 26 at 12p.m.

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:54:21 -0600

Spring is HERE for those of us in Houston.
It was 80 with 90 percent humidity here yesterday and headed for the
same today.
Feels like we skipped spring and are into summer already.

We have a reservation at Mission Tejas as well.
I can think of no better way to spend easter weekend, than camping with
my bus buddies.
I hope we are not confusing others by discussing a camp out in MARCH,
(you said feb 26)

On Feb 22, 2005, at 11:22 AM, Sharon wrote:

> We'll be in Galveston Sat. at the Buses on the Beach, I think we'll be
> camping Fri night at Huntsville State park unless anyone knows
> somewhere
> better but we're not making reservations, they seem to have plenty of
> room,
> anyone want to join us your welcome.
> We've been making plans for the Nacogdoches show, we're planning on
> camping
> at Mission tejas Fri and Sat night Feb 25th & 26th, they have 5
> electric/water spots left if anyone wants to join us, they are not
> specific
> spots its first come. Yea spring is finally almost here.
> http://www.reserveamerica.com/

>>> H.B.B
>>> T.C.B.
>>>

>> =====
>> "The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the
>> mystery.
>> If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be
>> seeking.
>> I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they
>> have, so
>> they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery,
>> plant a
>> garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for
>> mystery is greater than the need for an answer."
>>
>> -- Ken Kesey

>> Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
>> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.