[tcb] Re: Busses By The Beach...February 26 at 12p.m.

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:18:48 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to get it fixed. the only thing I can think of is a pin hole crack
in the oil cooler that opens up after the engine warms up. I am going to pull
the engine again and put it on the run stand with the tins off and see where it
starts leaking from. will only be able to run it a short time like this but
I've done this before and was able to find it. --- mark

jumpinjoe <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey All, As much as I would like to go this weekend, I will not be
able to...The Hoochiemama is still leaking oil. MAYBE NEXT TIME :(

Jumpin' Joe

From: "Denis Dodson"
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:34:19 -0600

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net