[tcb] Re: Bus'o Plenty

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:51:31 -0700 (PDT)

Tried that once, got me dot and dashes all mixed up,
ended up at the free clinic!

--- evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Message book?  how to do phone sex in morse code?

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com