[tcb] Re: Bus-Less In Austin

  • From: Beverly Williams <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the welcome!  Actually, I'm better at navigating....just ask Sammie.

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:   Welcome to our crazy bus email list.
Sammy does have a plethora of busses...You could drive one at least. Just
joking! I know he's proud of his busses. I understand why he's so proud of them
also, they're sweet. But, not as sweet as you.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/