[tcb] Bus to check out

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:52:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Haberton Rd in Springdale off of 412 near Dennis' place is a grown up peice
of property.  It is across from a new school and is for sale.  There is a Bay
and some Fasties out back.  I spoke with the owner over a year ago about the
cars.  She said that her late husband tinkered with them before he passed.  Her
sons were going to fix them up to give to a charity.  That never happened and
now the land is for sale. It will most likely be bought for building a
subdivisiom since it is across from a new school.  Would anyone be interested
in a possible deal on the vw's.  I'd like to, but can't afford anymore projects.

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.