[tcb] Re: Bus story of the day

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 06:58:07 -0800 (PST)

Never thought of that one! I bought my Bus with a stuck gas gauge. it would go
from full to half and stay there even though I had a half tank left. Almost
stranded me and my friends in no-man's land this side of Nuevo Laredo...

James
DAC
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 Super Vert

Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: No workin' gas guage in either of my
buses...I clip a
gas receipt with the fill-up milage written on it on
the dash...now, if I could ONLY remember to look at it
once in a while...

http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline

> >---------------------------------
> >Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and
> get answers from real
> >people who know.

> Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school
> degrees online - in as
> fast as 1 year

http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.