[tcb] Re: Bus siting

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:50:50 -0400

"wasn't me..." is certainly plausible however it was a root beer colored bus
with westy windows heading in the general vicinity of your home or the
presumed locale of this *individual*..  I site the visual siting as exhibit
one.  The following CraigsList advert as exhibit two:

*I have 25 years experience working with air cooled VW's.

Tune ups, pre-purchase vehicle inspections, brakes, clutch,
alternator/generator replacement, valve adjustments, engine installations,
maintenance, etc. I can help you understand your VW.

I am the only one in town who specializes in type 3 Djet Fuel Injection.

Type 3, Bug, Karmann Ghia, upright powered Bus.

$50.00 service call within 30 miles of Broadway and I30 which will be
deducted from the cost of repair. Parts extra, customer will need to provide
in some cases. If minor adjustments are all that are needed there is no
charge above the service fee. This is cheaper than a tow truck!!! I can also
work at my house if you want to save the fee. Please give me a few days
advance to schedule you in. Work is done evenings after 4 and weekends.

Robb
9 7 2- xxx - xxxx
wuzmop@xxxxxxx

VW Volkswagen volkswagon bug beetle bus karmann ghia *

Now, putting these things together we must assume that there's this "robb"
character running around trying to fix VWs that's near 30th and Broadway.
If it's not you,
then it must be a reasonable facsimile.  Given that the ad says that the
individual has "type 3 Djet" experience we must assume that he is a
masochist.  Next thing you know
he'll be saying that he likes "autostick."

So, if this isn't Robb then it must be some individual with some severe
problems and should have placed the advert in the "casual encounters"
section or "men seeking wierd shit" section of CraigsList.
One also wonders what is involved with a "service call"  that is spoken of
and "understanding?"    considering CraigsList's reputation, we can only
imagine...

innocent?  never!

Oh BTW, we went flying past you honking the horn however we were about 5
lanes away.  We were coming back from parts East in the 6.2L Straßenkrieger.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx