[tcb] Bus sightings

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 09:37:38 -0600

So the the wife the little eskimo's and I drove from our house in Cypress to the Woodlands over the holiday and we spotted 7 busses in one day! That is the most busses I've ever seen in one day at a non show or VW event. I was wow'd.

1) Mine

2)Yellow and white 71 bay at the spring Cypress dealer

3) white Euro van at an import shop Spring Cypress and Stuebner Airline

4) Green camper bay at the small airport on Stubner Airline at a hanger

5) Kurkandahl white bay window

6) Blue and white bay on I-45 by Spring exit

7)Orange and white bay in the Woodlands

What a great day it was....

Happy New Year!

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping Sales & Deals