[tcb] Re: Bus sighting

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 18:56:31 -0800 (PST)

Permatex markets under their label.  I bought my last tube at O'Reileys.  Some
one told me that Harbor Freight had it a lot cheaper under a generic label, but
you know Harbor Freight.  Just about any auto supply should have it.

________________________________
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 13:28:47 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That may be the guy that called me a couple of years ago about VW busses and
had
just bought one.  I sent him a couple of comp newsletters for our club but
never
heard from him again.  I also think that may be the bus that I have seen in a
couple of Tyler station TV ads and on some bill boards in and around Tyler.
Can't remember for sure but think it was an ad campaign for a bank in Tyler.
May not be the same bus though.