[tcb] Re: Bus mirrors

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:02:32 -0800 (PST)

they came from a guy at the OCTO meet in 2004 .They were made in Japan ,and
weren't a real good casting so they died out pretty fast.Have seen them a time
or two in pictures but never another pair in person.I think I paid 175.00 .

Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas