[tcb] Re: Bus in Springdale

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:54:29 -0600

that's cool, i have that hanging in my "man room"

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:49:15 -0600
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bus in Springdale
From: 67type2@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian Cunningham

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

adam or the brian guy???

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:00:38 -0600

From: 67type2@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian, he's the guy that drew the attached picture, the artwork for Eureka
years back

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

i must of been mistaken then i thought it was teh guy from highfill that was
selling that bus. hmmmmm

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:38:11 -0600
From: 67type2@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Denis he lives near you

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Brad Tripp <67type2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just talked to Derrick at Wayout Salvage. He said that it is the Bus Brian
Cunningham from Springdale has had on the Samba for about a year

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

it's that same prick that came to your house last year looking for me claiming
i stood him up

he's not a nice guy and doesn't understand what "i'll call you if i can make
it" means

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Bus in Springdale
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 08:48:31 -0600

I meant to send the pics a different way. Anyhow. We saw this bus at a gas
station in Springdale. The guy said that he had just bought it from a restorer,
"Just up the road" We have no idea who he is talking about.

Beautiful bus.

See Now

See Now

See Now