[tcb] Re: Bus for sale at the 225 mile marker

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 07:52:01 -0800 (PST)

Well, the flames could always be wet sanded off.

Jumpin' Joe Barnett <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  don't like the flames?
WELL.. :(

  On 2/1/07, edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Paul,I
sold my Eurovan and would like to replace it with a bus hopefully before
TAP4.Me and my kids would like a pop-up camper but wife said no projects.I
really like hichemama but she was not to crazy about the flames.Hope to see you
all soon
   Edward Aragon