[tcb] Re: Bus Troubles

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:59:17 -0700 (PDT)

I suppose that is worth double checking.  Are you on the list yet Tim?

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Did you check to make sure the
power wire to the coil is on the right terminal. if you have it backwards you
will get a very weak spark but won't run worth a crap.

Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   It sat for about a week
and a half.  New parts include: points, coil, plugs, generator standintake
gaskets, oil, oil filter, fuel pump seals, fuel filter, fuel lines, and maybe
some other stuff I didn't see him put on.  The new fuel filter filled with gas
quickly and before we had spark you could smell gas when it was cranked on for
a bit.  Hmm.  Maybe we fouled the new plugs?

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   how long did the motor sit?
what all have you replaced? new cap, coil,
points?

gas? are you getting enough gas to the carb?

>From: Stephen Brannan
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: Bus Troubles
>Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:34:45 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Already tried that. Thanks.
>
>j duncan wrote: Distributor 180º out?

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2

  Get your own web address.

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.