[tcb] Re: Bus Depot tent question (re-visit)

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:44:34 -0600

I wish I had one of those tents...I know they're really hard to find but if
anyone sees one and is kind enough to tell me where it is and what price I'd
very much appreciate it.

PEACE,
Shelby

On 2/8/07, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey all,
I didn't get a response from a couple of you last time and I am still
wondering...
I have a Bus Depot tent that mounts the bus via a pole that sits in the
rain gutter of the bus.

I recently got a full length roof rack for my bus and I am now unable to
mount this tent in the typical fasion.
Do any of you have any ideas about how I might go about mounting this
thing now?
A guy on the samba that has the same tent, with a rack (not full length),
suggested to "thread" the pole through the legs of the rack to install.  I
don't think this would work in my situation.
I know there is a way, so I'm not too worried, but I guess I am too stupid
to figure it out...

So, any ideas?