[tcb] Re: Bus Depot tent question (re-visit)

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 06:54:34 -0800 (PST)

Can you mount a rail or some channel iron to the side of the rack?

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Take the rack off once you get to
Galveston?

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Hey all,
I didn't get a response from a couple of you last time and I am still
wondering...
I have a Bus Depot tent that mounts the bus via a pole that sits in the
rain gutter of the bus.

I recently got a full length roof rack for my bus and I am now unable to
mount this tent in the typical fasion.
Do any of you have any ideas about how I might go about mounting this
thing now?
A guy on the samba that has the same tent, with a rack (not full length),
suggested to "thread" the pole through the legs of the rack to install. I
don't think this would work in my situation.
I know there is a way, so I'm not too worried, but I guess I am too stupid
to figure it out...

So, any ideas?