[tcb] BulliGras

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:05:39 -0600

Galveston State Park(Group area) on Friday Feb.1 & Saturday Feb.2.

I talked to Dennis Holbrook last night. He told me that he reserved everyone a spot in the group area. RV sites with Electric & Water.

A map of the park can be found on the web at http:// www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publications/pwdpubs/media/park_maps/ pwd_mp_p4504_042e.pdf

The campsites are on the bay side (bottom of map left side by Como Lake), there is also a pavilion.

Friday evening Philly Cheese Steaks. (or whatever you want to eat)

Saturday morning breakfast tacos. Dennis will be doing the shrimp boil w/fries for lunch/dinner.

So far this is who's coming:

(1)Dan & I,

(2)Paul,

(3)Mark & Emily,

(4)Dennis & Claudia,

(5)Steve & Sharon,

(6)Larry,

(7)Terry,

(8)Shirley,

(9)Mike Everette,

(10)Mark J. & Family,

(11)Randy & Belinda,

(12)Duncan & Cindy???(Did ya'll ever escape the Big Bend?)

(13)Jack & Tina???

(14)Trey???

Katrina & Dan Martin

71'bus "Homer"